We often get questions about how our Referral Rewards work. Some people think it’s too good to be true. We pay you just for helping a friend get a great new job? Well, yeah. Here’s how it works.
1. Stay on top of our open jobs.
– Check our job board at gdr.jobs
– Follow us on LinkedIn
– Follow us on Twitter @gdRTalent
– Create a Profile in our Jobs Portal. You’ll receive occasional, targeted emails announcing our newest jobs based on the areas of expertise or interest that you indicate. If you decide you no longer want us to email you, you can unsubscribe with one easy click.
2. Connect us with the person you’d like to refer.
You can reach us by email, send us a message on LinkedIn or Twitter, or give us a call. Let us know if there’s a specific open job you intended to refer them for. However you do it, we keep track of all referrals and have always honoured every
3. If they get hired, you get paid.
If the person you’ve referred gets hired, we thank you with a cash reward ($500 to $2500 depending on the role).
We love referrals because we it helps us find the best talent in the city. You love referrals because you get a reward just for helping a friend.
Have more questions about our Referral Rewards? Email me at anna AT grossmandorland.com.